Below is a bank of frequently used Memoranda of Understanding/MOUs (documents bargained during the term of the contract that carry the same weight as the contract itself) and other agreements reached during the term of the contract (such as the layoff impacts and effects settlement).
Frequently Used MOUs
- Memorandum of Understanding — Lesson Plans
- Memorandum of Understanding — Meetings
- Memorandum of Understanding — Teacher Prep Days
- Memorandum of Understanding – Resource Teacher (Graduation Coach)
- ’12-’13 Retirement Incentive Program Expansion
- Special Education Caseload-to-Workload Agreement
- Special Education Workload Addendum
- Tentative Agreement — Layoff Impacts — June 2011
Members with questions about these documents should contact the site AR. If you believe your rights have been violated, work with your AR to complete the grievance intake form together and initiate the grievance process at your site.