MOUs and Other Agreements
A Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is a document bargained during the term of the contract that carry the same weight as the contract itself. Below is a bank of frequently used MOUs and other agreements reached during the term of the contract.
Frequently Used MOUs
- Memorandum of Understanding — Lesson Plans
- Memorandum of Understanding — Meetings
- Memorandum of Understanding — Teacher Prep Days
- SDEA Supplemental Early Retirement Program (SERP) (2/16/2017)
- Side Letter – Use of Visiting Teachers to Conduct CELDT Testing (8/31/2016)
- Visiting Teacher Mandatory Training MOU (1/20/2016)
- Catastrophic Leave Bank MOU (1/8/2016)
- Side Letter – Transitional Kindergarten Teacher Qualifications and Affidavit (10/22/2015)t
Members with questions about these documents should contact the site AR. If you believe your rights have been violated, work with your AR to initiate the grievance process at your site.