Contact SDEA Elections Committee
If you need to contact the committee please email them at – email@example.com. This is the official contact email for the Elections Committee. Please send all elections-related inquiries to this email.
SDEA General Elections
Each year, SDEA members have the opportunity to select representatives from among their colleagues to serve in a variety of elected positions. SDEA elections are held in accordance with the organization’s constitution and bylaws, available for download below.
AR/CR Site Elections
Association Representatives and Council Representatives are crucial in building a strong SDEA. Each spring, sites hold elections for these positions. The election materials for the 2013-2014 school year are now available for download:
- AR CR Procedures 1314
- AR CR # of Reps per site
- AR CR Duties and Effectiveness
- AR CR POST FLIER
- AR CR Sigin in at Site 1314
- AR CR Ballot on site
- AR CR Tally sheet 1314
Fall 2013 Election
- RESULTS: Fall 2013 Special Election Tally
- Fall 2013 Election Timeline UPDATED
- Fall 2013 Election – Are You Interested
- Fall 2013 Election – Declaration of Candidacy local
- Fall 2013 Election – Candidate Statement
If you have questions, please contact your Election Co-chairs, Kandi Nieto and/or Karen Ellsworth at the email above. You can also speak to Rafal Dobrowolski at SDEA (619) 283-4411.